Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Danny and Devon music online.

Danny Schmidt has joined the legions at MySpace it would seem. If anyone wants a taste of one of the best recent albums to come out I'd strongly recommend giving it a gander. It requires a special talent to over hype Danny's songwriting and perhaps an even greater talent to do it justice with few words. I'm pretty sure I lack both.

Devon Sproule has a new (well, new to me) live song up on her page called Let's Go Out that she performed at the Gravity Lounge. I really like it. Can't wait for her new album to be released.

Also, for those that are still reluctant about MySpace, Danny's albums are all now available on iTunes. So check'em out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sal said...

greetings neo samurai,
it is i, the awesome SAL (yeah yeah all hail etc etc.

just wanna let you know ive been reading your blog. keep writing. aaannd, check out my blog that disappears and reappears out of the internet realm on and off depending on how im feeling. it has all these meaningless posts but youre welcome to take a look at it www.brutella.com or brutella.blogspot.com

take care, see ya at school
peace.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Hey Sal. I'm very glad that you are enjoying my blog. However you seem to have me mistaken for someone else. This neo samurai guy... I've heard of him. Nothing but trouble I gather. He's one of them opossum worshipers. I'm strictly a baboon and meerkat man myself. ;)

Thanks for the reply. See you in class and on your blog.

Peace.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home