Saturday, March 18, 2006

Lauren Hoffman's new music video is up! (and more bedsick homework ramblings!)

Just came across Lauren Hoffman's new music video. It's great. Has a very old school 90s style to it. I haven't watched Mtv in years, but I'm sure they probably don't make 'em like this anymore, and that's a shame. I want to go jump on the bed now... but being ill and almost 200lbs... I'm thinking that's a bad idea. Oh well...

Check it out!

Woke up today with pulled muscles in my chest and back from coughing the night away. Spent most of the day holed upstairs, working on my Eastern Thinking paper about Zen. Actually it's looking to be more of a poem at this point. That's the great thing about philosophy classes, with the right professor, you never have to write a single essay. I hate essays. I see their benefits, but as a whole they're just not favored means of expression. I'll happily crank out 2000+ words in almost any other medium in place of a two page essay. I'm just weird like that. Anyway, it's not the worst of fates. I've got a nice view of the goldfish in the pond below. Kinda set the mood and all. ZEN...

There is a Bowie-eyed cat moaning at the door.

That... on the other hand... does not set the mood.


High Rotation:

Wilco - A Ghost Is Born

Patti Smith - Radio Ethiopia

B.R.M.C. - Howl

Joni Mitchell - The Hissing of Summer Lawns

Brian Eno - Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)

Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

And at the moment...

Sonic Youth - Dirty


Oh yeah... got my ticket to the April 23 Wilco concert ! Did you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home