Sunday, March 12, 2006

Moderation is the key to... knowing people actually read this crap.

Hey...

When it comes to running a blog, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

If you have given me feedback in the past and found it hasn't shown up and that you haven't heard back from me... well... there's a reason for that. It seems (I'm guessing in the wee small hours of the night... (no not the Sinatra album that gets people to sleep with you!)) I set up my blog so that I moderate feedback. In other words, it puts everything in a folder for me to approve, only I didn't know it existed. I'm not sure why I did this, but that's why I've not gotten back with people and your posts don't show up on the page.

I'm making an effort to go back and reply to everyone now. I should be done but if I missed you just give me a holler at this one and I'll sort it out.

Sorry again! I'm still a little new at this!

P.S. I'm going to keep moderation on... only now I'm going to MODERATE. Looking through a few E-mails somepeople might actually want to reply privately. There's always e-mail I guess... BUT I LIKE MY POWER OVER YOU! MWAHAHAHA... ok I'm done.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snicker*
Anna

10:45 AM  
Anonymous sal said...

cory it's not healthy to be awake at such hours. 10 am? PUHLEASE BROTHA! go back to sleep. IT'S SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. the last day of spring break. rejoice in thy liberty!

yeah and i felt so utterly neglected and ignored when my comment didnt show up i was like OH MY GOD! CORY IS BOYCOTTING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAHHH asdjklalsfhads

ok kidding. too. much. energy. take careee, see you soon!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

The Treehugger's Ball had a chocolate buffet... A chocolate buffet!

You really think I've slept?








Yeah... I have...

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Tim McCormack said...

Under Settings -> Comments you can find an option called "Comment Notification Address". Enter an email address there, and Blogger will send you a notice at that address every time someone leaves a comment that you need to moderate.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Thanks Tim.

I'm learning.

In the words of Thomas Wayne...

"And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

I believe Ford Prefect also had a pretty good philosophy about falling.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Janis Jaquith said...

Um...unless the folks at PVCC are teaching you how to make works of art by gluing stuff onto canvas, you might want to change the spelling of "collage student" on the introduction to your blog. : )

9:30 AM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Thanks Janis, and good to hear from you.

Ah… embarrassing stupidities, like celebrities, they come in threes for me. :)

I’m surprised I didn’t drop an L as well, between Spanish classes rewiring my brain and Microsoft Word’s ever eager desire to “help me.” That said, I’m pretty sure they are in fact teaching us how to make works of art by gluing stuff onto canvas.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Dead celebrities… that is…

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home