Friday, April 07, 2006

Bee at the window

So I'm sitting here in Amber's old room at home. It's been turned into a guestroom and workspace for me to get through college without haunting Mom's home office. I'm reading up on stuff for my Spanish Class presentation (which for about 20 different reasons, I've decided is not going to be on the history and art of the katana) when I hear this buzzing behind me. It's a bumblebee banging its head against the window, trying to get outside and unable to understand what's in its way. I feel like that some days. So I fished out my Bokken to deal with the little guy. Then I decided to let it live. I picked it up with the tip of the wooden sword and flung it outside. Spring is here. I guess I can't leave the window open without a screen while I work anymore.

High Rotation:

Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros - Streetcore

Brian Wilson - Pet Sounds Live

Phil Ochs - Farewells & Fantasies (best of)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home