Friday, April 14, 2006

I want to go to Mexico... tonight.

First off don't forget about Paul Curreri's CD release party at Gravity Lounge. April 15 at 8pm. Be there or be somewhere else that won't be as cool... unless it is... in which case I'll still not be interested in it.

So much is going on right now that I'm left a little defeated by it all. There are three to ten thousands words needed to cover all I'd like to post right now. My good friend and "other half of the brain" turned twenty. Sara White, Lauren Hoffman, Devon Sproule (brief appearance by husband Paul) and Spencer rocked my world and eased my troubled mind. An old friend from 7 Tigers was in the paper. She's now a world champion. I title she won fighting with ligaments torn so bad in her knee that it was basically hanging on by a thread! I may be on the verge of rogue journalism over this technology push at PVCC. Math has left me a battered sweaty mess. I spent three or four hours today trying to save a squirrel's life. I've lost my cell phone again. I need to mow some lawns tomorrow if the rain don't shut me down again. I finished writing that book of song lyrics I was working on. I brushed my dog and have more to do then I know what to do with. I need to clean my room... literally and metaphorically.

I only hope when this is all over I can explain what the heck all that meant in detail.

For all my friends who have a lot on there plates right now. My thoughts have been with you even when not my words. For all my friends who think I vanished off the face of the earth... yeah... I do that... (and I count my blessing for the friends that put up with it) but my thoughts have been with you too.

Phil Ochs is playing in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home