Friday, April 07, 2006

School's not very schooled

Q: "So what have we learned today kids?"

A: "If you have a Swiss Army knife or a Chinese throwing star in your possesion at highschool.
Keep it hid. Don't turn it in."

"That's right! Extra soda for you!"

"YAY!"

"But... teacher... what about Japanese throwing stars?"

"... No cookies for you!"

I know this is not the big issue at hand. But I really don't get why they call them Chinese throwing stars. I mean, besides the fact that no one really knows exactly where the Shuriken originated, wouldn't it be easyer to list them as something like, "throwing blades?" That way you could cover a lot more ground. I'm normally not for broad terms in regulations, but this seems a little silly to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home