Sunday, April 02, 2006

Swamped

I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty scarce this week. So I thought I'd let friends know If I'm slow on e-mail replies or briefer that usual. I probably won't be hanging out as much up at PVCC when I normally do. We're on the last stretch of the semester. I'm going to hate not seeing everyone as much, but god I can't wait for it to be over. I want to go play outside!

Last night I printed out some files from my USB drive. Apparently I wrote three songs in the last 20 days. That's a neat trick. I really wasn't paying attention, and even forgot about one of them. Reminds me of being 17 and staying up all night and literally waking up to songs I didn't remember writing.

By next weekend the grass should be fit for mowing. That makes me happy. Grounds keeping is a job that tends to have a loose concept of hours. It will be nice to have structure again in that area of my life.


High Rotation:

Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Elliot Smith - either/or

Bob Dylan - Bootleg Series Vol. 5: The Rolling Thunder Revue

Danny Schmidt - Make Right The Time

Elvis Costello - North

James Booker Jr. - Junco Partner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home