Sunday, May 21, 2006

About LEC reunion

With my E-mail down I'm not able to hunt down some of the folks I normally would be the first person anyone would bet had already told them about the reunion coming up. I'm also slightly swamped right now and though I have a few numbers I can call. I'm terribly afraid I'll forget someone. So if any LECer's are reading this, My advice would be to flat out assume I'm NOT contacting anyone and make the calls you know. I mean, I've obviously contacted Eric and Tim from my unholy trinity of chaos, but beyound that... nada. Plus a couple extra calls might be a good push to get some folks out of the woodwork. (Ya-all know who you are!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a comment for this post. So I'm putting one here. Isn't that nice?
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anna

10:37 PM  
Anonymous sal said...

screams BEACH UPDATE BEACH UPDATE BEACH UPDATE

*combusts into flames*

1:53 AM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

UPDATE:

There is still a beach. I'm not at it anymore. Not much I could add. :P

Jokes aside, I've really not been in the mood to write a blog entry about the beach Sal. It was a wonderful time. I've already told you about it on IM. Anna has probably said much of what I've left out. I'm happy to talk about it, but I'm starting to get really swamped and the blog drafts are pilling up. It was a lovely time, and I'm happy to answer questions if there's something you're dying to know. But in all likelyhood, I'm probably not going to blog it. Sorry.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm siding with him.

Yah, Sal darlin, sorry 'bout dat. No Soap Opera for you!*looks fierce*
I know, I know -- life gets happy, FINALLY, and then Silence. No fair, but that's what gatherings are for . . .;)
Cheers!
A

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home