Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I got a question (about Rob Schilling)

You know... I tend to keep out of local politics. Or maybe that's not the best way to put it, but I'm in the thick of exams and my brain ain't quite running full steam right now. Writing eleven poems (and trying not to let them suck) for an Eastern Thinking final in 2 and a half hours will do that to you. So for now I'm going to leave it at that and blog on it proper later.

Anyway... I've got a question for all the democratic bloggers out there. Heck even the republican bloggers! All of ya-all!

Why are there not more Rob Schilling V for Vendetta jokes?

Really... look at the guy... he don't even need a mask! Just spray-paint his face white! If there was some kind of political costume ball and he went as V, I would find a new respect for him. Until then... what's the deal? Did I just miss the bandwagon on this and there were lots of Schilling/V jokes?

I want answers dag-nabbit!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Tim McCormack said...

The similarity is rather disturbing.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think enough people saw the movie. Also, Schilling is creepy enough that he pretty much takes care of himself in that regard.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous sal said...

i demand a beach update.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Beach update on the way Sal. just had a lot going on and I'm at a loss for words to write on this blog.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home