Saturday, July 22, 2006

Off to the doctor I go!

So that little sting/bite I got the day before has swollen to a lovely ten and a half by six inches in diameter. Fluctuates between red and pinkish (I think depending on exertion) and is semi stiff. The fun thing about the stiffness is that since it's located on my lower abdomen near the side, I've got a little limp to my walk. Between hurting my ankle awhile back and my recent leg-o-stings... I've been limping a lot lately. It's kind of annoying.

Anyway this recent annoyance has been continuing to spread, mostly horizontally, with a lovely heat radiation and accessional itching. There isn't much pain really, except if I do something stupid or otherwise overtly exertive.

So anyway... that's how I'm doing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anna said...

Hm. That answers the first part of my email. Hm. HmHmHm!
*engages in mild fussing*
Love you.
(me)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

I'm not dead... just drugged.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anna said...

Oh good (I think . . .)
;)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home