Saturday, September 02, 2006

The mailbox... is bouncing

I'm having a bad day. Most of the real reasons why I'm having a bad day I'd rather not get into. In part because I'm beat and in part because... meh.

Anyway, the reason for this post is that among the things going wrong, my webmail seems to be bouncing everything but SPAM and Netflix. At first it was just mygirlfirend (which ain't good) but now blogging circles and mailing list are getting bounced. It's not very clear why some pass and some don't.

Anyway, until I can unleash the wrath of the brother in law upon it. Emailing my normal accont is risky business.

Use my other more recent one if you know it, my college one if you remember it, or drop me a note here.

I'll try to get this sorted out as soon as I can.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim McCormack said...

I was unable to send you some messages as well.

9:39 PM  
Blogger StLmom said...

There's almost nothing more frustrating than IT failures. Hang in there (provided you get this message know that there's someone out there feeling your pain.)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Talked to Waldo.

I think them canned meats done filled up me mail account. Soon as I get around to it, I'll whip out the old (or, new, I should say) Thunderbird and get all Supermarionation on their butts.

Yeah... I'm in a much better mood. I'm in a geeky mood.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

Tim.

Yikes! Sorry about that man. Thought you'd been quiet. Gosh, I wonder how long this has been going down?

I just sent ya the new address. Take it easy man.

stlmom.

Yup, tech issues do have away of breaking camels' backs. My comments board works fine though. By blogging circles I should have said blogGER circles, as in friends e-mailing me.

Thanks

4:52 PM  
Blogger Tim McCormack said...

Don't worry, I got a bounce message.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home