Sunday, September 17, 2006

Motrin IB is my new friend

I've developed a real nasty neck problem. We think it is from lugging my backpack around with all of my text books in it (since all my classes are on the same day). A good chunk of my weekend has consisted of being in a world of pain trying not to move much till I can go to the chiropractor.

Till then, I've discovered the wonder of Motrin IB, which seems to take me from a fetal curled dizzy mess, and return me to a person that can type this many words without being miserable. Now I've just got to get a weekend of work done for tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim McCormack said...

I used Motrin when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Didn't need the Vicodin.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous anna said...

hope that stuff is still working!
love you.
me

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home