Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'll be back... soonish

There are a patterns I've become aware of with me and blogging. Among them:

a) If I say I'm going to write something, I'm probably never going to.

b) Whenever I write something that might get peoples' attention, I get hung up in someway and can't really get back to blogging for a bit.

I'm making progress with the first one, but the second one seems to be going full force. I've been pretty sick for the last two days with a lot of pain on the left side of my face. Sinus infection? Impacked wisdom tooth? No, aparently just neck problems again. If I ever do become an English teacher, I swear I'll be a posture nazi in class. My bad habits really have cought up with me, and all the folks that nagged me over the years were right. Stupid counter culture tendencies! The trick is going to be getting the point across to that next generation without nagging, since the nagging seems to be what gets in the way of good sense.

Anyway, two cracks of the neck later and about 70 to 80 percent of my pain has gone away. Wish I'd gone that rout before the not so cheap antibiotics were bought, but lessons have been learned. As soon as I get my homework caught up with, I'll get back to comments and posting. Till then, take care folks. Try not to sit on your tail bones or lay on couches with your head at a right angle from your body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home