Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happenings

I was hoping to take a bus trip to Richmond with the President of PVCC and a handful of other students to visit the General Assembly. Sadly all this snow talk made them cancel it. I'll go more into that later. On the up-side, I really didn't have the time to go between trying to meet the deadline for my application to UVA (March 1st!) and a still somewhat nasty backlog of homework.

For now, blogging's getting pushed further back a bit among my priorities. Here are two things that caught my eye though:

1. Bob Marshall was at it again. Silly rabbit. (Via Waldo)

2. I'm really enjoying the discussion David and Whackette are having over at Equality Loudon. Good stuff!

3. And this... because nobody in my government class today seemed to get my salamander jokes. Sigh.


High Rotation:

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life

The Stooges - Raw Power

Patti Smith - Radio Ethiopia

Arcade Fire - Funeral

The Jesus and Marry Chain - Psycho Candy

David Bowie - Hunky Dory

Beck - The Information

Beck - Midnite Vultures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home