Sunday, March 25, 2007

Let us not ponder the Freudian implications in “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” for the sake of advertising "VAGRA" and say that we did.

Speaking of perscription drug spam, I was checking my e-mail before heading to bed when I found a bit of Pharmacy Express spam in my folder. I was about to give it a good Strong Bad style deleting... when I noticed the... um... text:

Imp of Satan . . . work of the devil . . . I warned them, but they Her face must be covered to conceal impurity, her ankles covered Yes it will. I pointed to Floyd. Ask him about the strange things Hundreds of years. Cellular longevity was part of the treatment. myself to my feet. into the couch. Is there a doctor in the house? silently as the voice-over spoke. the barrel of his weapon grinding into my side. to the reluctant conclusion that the only way they could ever find out The petty officer of our guard protested. Not regulation, sir. They Well gang, I said, it looks like we have done it. Or as Barry Moyd off any second now. Iron John smiled at me and, with a great finger, wiped the tears from and spiked helmet as everyone else whom we had seen here. The only must know, speaking in the vulgar argot of this planet-I was told that CHAPTER 20 filled ancient recording of martial music. This died away and was


So what I want to know is, does this mean Dylan is at it again and if so, when should I expect Tarantula 2: The Quest For Aretha/Alicia's Thunderous Panties to be published?

2 Comments:

Anonymous anna said...

that is just beautiful.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Cory Capron said...

For non-Dylan geeks, Tarantula was a book that Dylan wrote in the 60's. Little of it makes sense, and that's from someone that reads W.S. Burroughs.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home