Monday, March 16, 2009

The blog will return! (seriously)

Yeah, I know. I've said that before. I really think I mean it this time though. What it will be is hard to say. I want to write about education, about film now that I have a more rounded education in the field (about 18 credits of pure film study and another 9 in media and independent study), share some revised versions of essays I've written at UVA, talk philosophy, reconstruct random stuff, analyze aspects of media and maybe culture, whine about the novel I've been trying to write forever, tell a joke now and then, maybe post pictures for a change and, well, I don't know! Writing on this blog got me a little bit of attention that got me involved with some really cool stuff in the past. I'm still doing some job hunting, so maybe taking this in one direction or another might help with word of mouth.

As graduation approaches and I look at a year of largely finding out what I want to do with my life, I can't help but feel that I'll have something to say here. So, yeah. In one form or another, I SHALL RETURN!

1 Comments:

OpenID phyzome said...

Glad to hear it!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home